Steps to Remove Spyware for Free
by: Rafael Nunez
Have you ever tried to remove Spyware off your PC only to find out it never left or it came back? Tired of all those annoying Popups, Viruses, and Ads on your system day in and day out? Well, listen closely because the day has come to remove Spyware programs and Viruses - forever!
I will give you some very useful tricks and tips to remove Spyware and Viruses for good! Follow closely:
Steps to Remove Spyware, Viruses, and Adware
1. There are many types of software available today that claim to remove spyware off our system, but which one REALLY does the job? What you need is software that not only will remove spyware, but TOTALLY removes it for good and keeps it off. After searching for the best of the best, here is THE BEST: Panda Online Scan. Why? It does not constantly run on your system, slowing it down and using bunches of memory!
In other words, it runs from Panda on the web, then searches your whole system, will remove spyware and other bugs, then gives detailed info on the bug and tells you how to keep it off your system! Here is the address to get started: http://www.stopspywareforfree.com/scan.html It only installs a few plug-ins to run on your system, and no full installation!
2. Check your system services and systray items! The biggest mistake people make is never checking what programs are running in the background or memory of the system. A key step to remove spyware from your system is knowing this. Without knowing these things, you probably have bugs running on your system, and never know it! Why? They like to hide! Download and install a program called HIJACK THIS. It tells you exactly what is running and what is not running so you know exactly what might be hiding behind closed doors! Here is the address for this: http://www.stopspywareforfree.com/hijackthis.html
3. Shutdown the SYSTEM RESTORE! (Windows XP) Spyware and Viruses attach themselves to your system's restore files. This is an easy way for them to hide, even after you reinstall Windows! Right click on 'MY COMPUTER', then click on 'Properties'. Look for a tab on top called 'System Restore', and click there. Check the box that says 'Turn off system restore on all drives'. Click 'APPLY', then 'OK'. That's it!
4. Use an Anonymous IP address when surfing the web! This is a huge step in keeping bugs off your system forever! Bugs get onto your system and retrieve info about you by capturing your IP address. Your IP address tells everyone who you are, where you're located, your system info, what kind of Windows you use, your browser, etc. An anonymous IP hides your IP by using an Anonymous address and makes you invisible to everyone, including Spyware and Ads! Here is an address to a good proxy list: http://www.stopspywareforfree.com/proxylist.html
Please follow these instructions carefully for Microsoft Internet Explorer:
a) Scroll down on the page from the above link. On the list, look at the numbers listed under IP:Port Host name. Make sure the uptime on the right is at least 97 to 99 %.
b) Go to the Control Panel in Windows.
c) Open up ' Internet Options'.
d) Click on the 'Connections' tab on top.
e) Click on 'LAN Settings'.
f) Put a check-mark where it says PROXY SERVER.
g) In the Address box, copy and paste the IP address listed on the proxy list (for example: 220.127.116.11 - These are the numbers shown BEFORE the ':' (semi-colon).
h) Copy and paste the port number into the PORT box (for example: '80' - the number immediately after the
i) Click OK, and OK again to close, and close everything.
j) Go ahead and open up your browser and try surfing the internet to test.
Thats it! You are now surfing invisibly!
For the Firefox browser:
a) Open up the browser and go to 'TOOLS' then 'OPTIONS'.
b) Go to 'GENERAL' on the left, then click the 'Connection Settings' button below.
c) Choose 'Manual' proxy config from the choices.
d) Check the 'use the same proxy' checkbox.
e) In the 'HTTP Proxy' box, copy and paste the anonymous IP, and the PORT number in the PORT box (remove the zero first).
f) Click OK, then OK again to close.
g) Now test your browser by surfing the web.
You are now invisible.
**note - if your browsing gets super slow or has a problem, look for another IP and Port number on the list and try again. Most of the time the proxies from Mexico work best.
Happy surfing! The free proxy list can be found here: http://www.stopspywareforfree.com/proxylist.html
5. Download and install the new FIREFOX browser!
Please get rid of Microsoft Internet Explorer on your system! It is like a pipe that feeds Spyware, Ads and Viruses onto your system. There are just too many holes there letting everything in. Mozilla is a fairly new company that introduced a new breed of browser that blocks popups, and tries hard to keep these bugs off your system. It has very few or even NO holes or pipes to let the bugs in! Many people use it for this very reason, and it has a great look, better speed, and lets you change the theme of it! Awesome!
Well that about sums up how to remove spyware in 5 steps. Follow them CLOSELY and you will see how great it is to surf virus free Forever! Guaranteed!
About the author:
For more tips, tricks, and secrets on protecting your PC and making it run faster and without problems, sign up on our mailing list at: http://www.stopspywareforfree.com/