Last News of Technology and Science > Concepts > Eco-Friendly
» Eco-Friendly Australian Concept
Part of the Monash University Art Design Faculty "Forecast Motors" exhibit at the Melbourne International Motor Show and a winner at the Dyson national student awards, 'Skipee' is the eco-friendly brainchild of Australian design student Dimitrios Scoutas.
Created to appeal to those who wouldn't normally use a motorcycle, the futuristic concept is constructed from predominantly recycled materials and powered an electric engine housed in the rear wheel.
The three-wheel design promotes stability in cornering and each front wheel is fitted with a headlight to make the vehicle appear like a small car to other road users.
Other design highlights from Forecast Motors include:
- Shuttle Express public transport vehicle (Michael Buffington)
- Tribe, an economical, practical, low-cost vehicle with flat floors and removeable or interchangeable seats designed for use in the Third World. (Joseph Rudolph)
- Urban Assault Vehicle designed to carry leisure vehicles for extreme sports (Brendan Carroll)
- Triad 2-seater sports car (Paul McLaggans)
- Urban transport vehicle equipped with windscreen that converts into a huge video screen when the car is parked.
Dodge Demon Roadster Concept 2007
Maserati GranTurismo (GT) 2007
GG Quad with additional bite
Eco-Friendly Australian Concept
Embrio One-Wheel Concept
Kia reveals ex_cee'd cabrio concept
EDAG LUV Concept
Lotus 2-Eleven 2007
Aprilia Magnet: Hybrid three-wheeler with supercar performance
Toyota FT-HS Hybrid Sports Car Concept
The Most Affordable Dream Car